Deliberately spraying insecticide in your airway is not a good thing. This is Bali and the individual is known as Ki Galang Pamungkas.
Ki Galang’s brother, I Nyoman Saputra, dismissed rumours that his death was because of regular Baygon consumption. (here)
“In addition, the viral video Ki Galang is known for was taken at least two years ago, according to Saputra.
“After that he never did it again because, from our family, we did not allow him to consume insecticide,” Saputra said.
Inhaling insecticide will not help any pre-existing health conditions.